Rice is the seed of the grass species Oryza sativa. As a cereal grain, it is the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world’s human population, especially in Asia.
Servings: 4 Persons
Rice – 2 cups
There are many methods to cook rice; try any of the following;
Clean Rice & keep aside.
1. Using Pressure cooker;
– Heat Pressure cooker, boil 4 cups of water, add rice.
– Close lid & cook for 10 minutes in medium flame.
– Close the fire & leave the pressure cooker untouched for 10 minutes.
2. Using Open Vessel;
– Heat a big vessel , boil 10 cups of water, add rice.
– Close with a lid & cook for 15 minutes in medium flame.
– When Rice is cooked, Strain away the excess water.
3. Using Oven;
– Use Oven bowl, add 4 cups of water & rice.
– Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Using Electric Cooker;
– Heat electric cooker, boil 5 cups of water, add rice.
– Close lid & cook.
– Leave untouched for 10 minutes.
Dole out boiled rice.